Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Week 4 Complete!!!

Hola Everyone!!! 

Wow what a crazy week!!! We have had a lot of success this past week. We made almost all of our goals and its incredible. Our goal also as a district was to get 20 lessons this week and we got 21. It was awesome. This weeks goal is to get 25 lessons taught. I am so excited!!! 

Well I don't even know where to start. I can't believe I have already been here a month. Its crazy to me. It has just flown by. 2 weeks and my first transfer ends. Being a missionary is truely the best thing in the entire world!! We received a referral from a member. And this family is star investigators. Her name is Elsa and she has two kids 8 and 9 yrs old and a baby on the way. She was really needing to hear the plan of salvation because she had a miscarriage before this baby and she was really devastated about it. So we taught her the plan of salvation and how we will see the people who have died and passed on, that we will see them in the next life and that families can be together forever. She said she believes every word. It was so awesome. And the spirit was so so strong it was the best. We are going to try and set a baptismal date with her sometime this week. And help her work toward that date. I am so excited. This work is incredible. And then we have also been teaching a little boy named Jonathon. I don't know if you all remember Pamela my baptism at the beach we are now teaching her little brother and have also set a baptismal date with him. Also I don't know if I have talked about her yet but a brazilian lady named Fatima(fachima) came to church with another one of our investigators who lives near here, Juan. They walked into church together and it was the best. Fatima is the happiest most sincere person I have ever met. She is so loving and its amazing. It was so awesome to see them both come in. Juan is an investigator who already has a baptismal date. And he is a very faithful guy and always is trying to learn more about the gospel so he is a great example for her. 

I don't think I have any funny stories from this week. One of the members that comes with us she is actually only 13 but is way more mature than that. She came with us teaching a lot and she actually just moved back to mexico cause her Grandpa is sick. So we kind of had a going away thing for her. That was fun!! 

It was a fantastic mothers day!!!! I got to skype my whole family and it was just so wonderful. My family is the best thing in the whole entire universe!!! I love them so much and am so grateful for their support and love. 

Well I think that is all. Spanish is coming along.... slowly but surely!! I'll get it eventually!!!

Well I love you and always remember to trust in the Lord 100%. He knows best! Don't think you know better then Him because you don't. He loves you and wants what is best for you. This church is the true church of God and I am so grateful for it in my life and I have seen it affect the people out here tremendously. Its truely amazing!! I love you all so much!! Have a fantastic week!!!! 

All My Love, Hermana Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment