Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Good Week on the Mish!!

From Nov. 25


Hey Everyone!! :)
This week was a pretty good week. Like all of them. But to be honest I'm starting to not remember anything that happens during the week so these emails I feel like are getting shorter and shorter. But its whatever! :) So last Monday for p-day we went down to Sarasota. They have a huge statue of the sailor kissing the nurse I don't really know what its called but its super cute and I have pictures attached. And then we went and got our hair cut. Because mine hasn't been cut since I have been out and way before that ha ha so I got 2 inches off and some layers. It looks pretty good I guess but I like the way my mom and sister do my hair better but what ya gonna do. But it was a super fun p-day none the less! :)
Tuesday and Thursday we had our english class and OH MY GOODNESS I am finally starting to see the fruits of our english class. For months we have been advertising and for months we have been trying to get more people and we only had David and Agapito for months...until....this past week!! We had 9 english class students!! We made our record!! I literally have been trying to make this english class grow since my second transfer int he mission. And now it is taking off... finally!! It is so much fun and I love teaching english class. And its like a win win because I learn lots of spanish while I do it. Hermana Rodriguez and Halversen love english class as well.
Thursday we also had interviews with President Cusick. I was nervous for some reason and I went in there and it was the best thing in the world. I wish we had them more often. He is truly inspired and he knows our hearts. Its like he reads my soul when he looks in my eyes. But its not intimidating its like I don't know I feel his love for me and I almost can see how he sees me. I know this doesn't really make sense exactly but it amazing. I learned a lot from him and he gave me those encouraging words that I needed. He also said that I am approved for online proselyting. I am not really sure what that means but I will certainly find out this week and let you all know. My comps and I were approved. So I think we might be able to make new facebooks sometime soon. I am not sure how it works but I am so blessed to be on my mission at this time and being able to see the work hasten like this. It is a beautiful thing! :)
Yesterday I gave another talk in sacrament meeting. I was super nervous and I was shaking like crazy. If you think giving a talk in english is scary you should try another language. Ha ha. But it went great. It was about faith and I feel like it went pretty well. It was one of those moments that I can't really explain and those of you have learned a new language will understand but I realized up there as I was speaking that Holy Cow I am speaking SPANISH, I am speaking another language right now. It was kind of mind blowing almost. It was super cool even though I was terrified. My comps gave talks too and they did amazing as well. It was a really great Sunday. 

Thank you all so much for all your support and love and prayers. I can certainly feel them. I am so blessed to know each one of you and I am especially grateful for my family and all they do for me and all they have taught me. I love you so much Family!! Keep moving forward with the Faith you have and just as Elder Holland said "be true to the faith you do have". Everything will work out. Not everything is perfect in this life but with God anything is possible. Just have that particle of faith to move mountains. And encourage all of you to read Elder Hollands talk. It is called "Lord I believe". It is incredible and so powerful!! Well I love you all so much and am grateful for all of you!! :) Have an incredible week and don't forget to press forward with faith.
All My Love, Hermana Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment