Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Holidays!!!

From Dec 2.

WOW Everyone I can't even believe it was Thanksgiving this past week and Christmas is in just 3 weeks. It seriously blows my mind. And even more crazy this Friday I hit my 9 months. Which I thought I would never get to ha ha. And because we had a short transfer I only have 8 months left. It is super weird to think that the time I have left is smaller then the time I have been out. But I have learned so much already and am so grateful for everything that I have learned and experienced out here. And though the mission is super tough, there are also so many rewards and blessings and just happiness that comes from this work. It is the best decision by far that I have ever made. I am not the person I was before the mission. I have let Christ change me and mold me into who he wants me to be. And though its hard and when he molds us he has to stretch us and pull us and it hurts sometimes but it is so worth it in the end. And I am not perfect and won't ever be perfect but I can keep letting God and Christ mold me and stretch me and help me learn and they will be there along the way when it gets hard and almost unbareable. But we will come closer to them and more like them as we let them in. And I am so excited for the next 8 months because I get to go through some hard times and learn and grow and it will be hard and I probably will not like it as its happening but I know it will change me and help me become better.
I am so grateful for everything that I have gone through in my life and especially on the mission. I am so grateful for my family and their support and love. I love you all so much!!! Have an amazing week and trust in the Lord!!!
All My Love, Hermana Marisa Daine

No comments:

Post a Comment