Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Good Week!!

From Nov. 18


Hey Everyone!!
Well I don't really know what to say this week besides it was an amazing week this week. I have learned soooooo much its insane really. One day this week Hermana Rodriguez wanted us to speak completely in spanish all day. First of all... super hard, second of all...crazy!! ha ha and then she bribed us with Sweet Berries. Which is a frozen custard place. And Hermana Halversen and I were all over that ha ha. We had to speak completely in spanish from 3 till english class that night at 7 so about 4 hours of nothing but spanish. And it was the hardest thing ever and I had to look a lot of words up in the dictionary and messed up a lot but we did it and we got sweet berries the next day. That just proved to me that it is possible to go without english. I have tried with other companions and we don't even last an hour but we made it 4 hours with zero english. I was super proud of myself  and it gave me a little more confidence that its possible!! It was super super cool! Its awesome to have a native as a companion for sure!!
We also when we were in Sarasota we went to a place called Square One burgers. And it was probably the best burger I have had in my entire life. It was amazing and I had a Nutella Peanut Butter Shake afterwards. Super super delicious!!  When we come back here mom I am definitely taking you there!! We have a lot of places to go ha ha :)!
So as for investigators. We have one progressing investigator now!!! YAY!!! His name is Fernie and he is amazing!!! He is 19 years old. He is cousins of members and he has a friend who is a member he is pretty much surrounded by members so he should probably be one. ha ha but we had a couple great lessons with him and he has been reading the Book of Mormon. He is super cool!! We are way excited about him and our goal is to get him baptized this transfer!! :) Its gonna happen!! :)
I am loving this mission so much!! I have learned so much and am still learning like crazy! And its pretty much the toughest thing I have ever done but also the most rewarding thing I have ever done. The best part is when you get to teach, like really teach. Its such a blessing to be here and I am so grateful for my family and everything they have done for me. I am grateful for the prayers that get sent my way and know I pray for you everyday as well. Thank you for all your support and love, May God bless you this week and may He give you miracles this week!! I love you all so much and keep smiling!! :) :)
All My Love, Hermana Daines 

No comments:

Post a Comment