Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Great week!!!

Sorry guys, from Nov. 12


Hey Everyone!!!
This week has been packed full of everything. We have been crazy busy because we are covering two areas. It is sooo super fun!!! I have learned a lot from Hermana Rodriguez and Hermana Halversen. They are incredible incredible missionaries!! It is such a blessing to be able to serve with them both even if its only for this transfer. Because Hermana Rodriguez goes home and I have been here a while so they will probably keep hermana Halversen here and move me. But who knows. I still have 4 weeks to live it up!!
We had an exchange this past week. Our sister training leaders are great but they are english speaking. So it was quite interesting in our spanish lessons with a comp that doesn't know any spanish. It was really good though we did our normal contacting at a store called Acapulco and taught her one line "Damos una clase de ingles gratis". (We have a free english class) And then she would give the card to them. It was really really fun. She is really good at street contacting because we can talk to people in english too and she is fantastic at it. We learned a lot from her. I love exchanges so much, they are so inspired!!
So we have a lot of recent converts in one of the areas we cover. Its incredible!! There are like 20 recent converts and they are all youth its absolutely amazing!! The youth are so receptive to the gospel right now and are so strong. These are our future leaders of the church and they are absolutely amazing!!! I love being able to teach them and help them see their potential. Its a wonderful blessing.
Well I think that is all for this week. Kind of short but I have just been learning so much and growing like crazy out here. I have wonderful comps and my spanish is progressing "poco a poco". (little by little)
I love you all so much and am so grateful for you support and love!! :) Keep being the best you's you can be and make Heavenly Father proud. I love you!!! Keep Smiling :) And remember that the Lord's hand is in your lives!!
All My Love, Hermana Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment