Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TRANSFERS!!!!

Hey everyone!!!
I don't even know where to start this week! It has been soo soo crazy!!! Well lets start with tuesday. Tuesday was the day Hna Binks and I had to go up to Tampa to find out what was happening with us, where we were going and who are comps were going to be. Well you are never going to believe this but......I AM BACK IN BRADENTON!!! HA HA they sent me back to bradenton I still can't even believe it. I am in a trio again. Hermana Halversen, who I came out with, and Hermana Rodriguez who is a native speaker. It has been the best week ever. So about the area, we pretty much switched the elders areas. They have my old area and we have theirs. But we changed the boundaries and so we still have part of my old area. I am in the same Branch plus I don't know if you remember me saying our branch was split into two. So there is one Branch in Sarasota and one in Bradenton. And we are actually covering both branches, which covers 3 difference cities: Bradenton, Palmetto, and Sarasota. It is super super HUGE!! But it has been such a blessing to me because I have been praying for work and to keep busy and thats exactly what has happened. Its been the best!! And with a native companion Hermana Halversen and I are learning so much and our spanish is improving tons!! Its the best EVER!!!! And some other great news is that I get to see Magali and her family every sunday still and I am really hoping I will be here when she gets baptized ha ha!!! Even if I am here my whole mission. Anyway it has been an incredible week of finding and contacting and just soooo much learning!!! Its been the best week ever even though its been crazy and really tough its been the best. This transfer is going to be absolutely amazing and soooo much fun!!! I am super super stoked about it!!!

Well I love you all soooo much and hope everything is going great for you!!! Remember that the missionaries can't do missionary work without you members!! I love you all so much and I am just loving my mission so much!! Its the best thing I have ever done and I have learned soooo much already. Crazy to think that I only have 9 months left! Ooo can't think about that one!!! Well have an amazing week full of miracles and don't forget to see the Lord's hand in your lives because He is always there!!! 
All My Love, Hermana Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment