Friday, April 4, 2014

TRANSFER CALLS!!

From March 3
Hola Todos!! 

Well Everyone we received transfer calls this week and guess what??!!!! I am getting transferred!!!!! I knew it was coming but it still doesn't quite seem real. I have packed a little bit and it still doesn't seem real. I said my goodbyes to the branch and it was really hard to say goodbye to some of them. Especially since some of them were in my branch in Bradenton so I have known them my whole mission, almost a year. It was tough but I know that my work here is done and I felt it after a lesson the other day that my work was done in Sarasota, so I was expecting it but at the same time it was still a surprise. I can't really describe it but its super weird. I was able to say goodbye to some of our investigators and it was sad but at the same time I knew I was going to see them again because of course I am going to come back and visit after. 
     Anyway because I felt I was done with this area this past week I really learned how to cherish every moment of the mission even the hard times. Because there are going to be hard times no matter what, whether you are serving a mission or not, there are hard times in life. One thing my dad told me towards the beginning of my mission was that "A mission was never said to be easy, only worth it, and anything worth doing is worth the sacrifice it takes to get it done." And that has helped me through a lot of hard times in my mission. And it can help us through life as well. God gives us things so we can learn and become the people He wants us to become. Sometimes things are thrown at as that sometimes we want to blame God for or maybe think He doesn't care about you or isn't there. Well that is wrong! God lets things happen because He can see the bigger picture. We only see a little snippet of the plan God has for us. But He has the entire plan. He knows what is going to help us. He knows what we need to go through for us to become better and stronger. And thats why we have hard times in life, that is why we have hard times on the mission. So we can better ourselves and really learn to rely on God. We have an investigator that is going through some really really hard times right now, harder times then I could ever imagine going through and she doesn't really know what to do and she is doubting and just struggling immensely. And she might have to go through even harder times in the future but she will come out stronger because of it.We taught her that God has a plan for each of us and that He gives us trials or lets things happen for us to learn and grow. And we encouraged her to keep praying, keep trusting in God and everything would be okay. It may not make the problems go away but with God, He makes things easier, lighter, and strengthens us. God knows us perfectly and loves us infinitely even with our imperfections. He is our Father in Heaven and wants us to be happy and the only way we can be truly happy in this life is by living the gospel and trusting in God because He is all-knowing and knows what is best for each of us. And though its hard for me to leave Sarasota I know that my work is done, I know that I am needed somewhere else and I know that God will put me exactly where I need to be right now. And it may be hard and I may not like it sometimes but I know I will come out stronger, I will become more like the person God wants me to be. And that is the ultimate reward, the knowledge that I am turning into the person God wants me to be. I am so grateful for this chance I have had and am still having to be on a mission; To teach others about the restored gospel and bringing them that joy. And the greatest joy is when you bring one of your brothers and sisters this gospel and see the joy that it brings them in their lives. Its the most incredible thing in the world and its such a blessing and privilege to be out here!!! I am so grateful for my family and the support and love I get from each one of them. I love this gospel and I know with all my heart that it is true and can bless anyones lives as long as they let it. Thank you all so much for your support and love. I hope you all have an amazing week, don't forget to really trust in God because He knows the bigger picture!! :) 

All My Love, Hermana Daines 

P.S. if any of you have mail that you were going to send to me pause the mail and next week I will send you my new address!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment